Clean Energy and Climate Security: Principles for Action
- Petroleum dependence and energy inefficiency hinder economic security.
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions means reducing overall waste, which enhances my business operations and boosts my bottom line.
- When it comes to climate change, the most expensive thing we can do is nothing.
- California leadership on clean energy policies will place businesses at a competitive advantage.
- I support continued implementation of California’s clean energy policies.
Download the full Statement of Principles